The Ignition Oil and Gas Collective (IOGC) purpose is to provide an outlet for the Ignition Oil and Gas end user community to meet and discuss various aspects of the Ignition software by Inductive Automation and its functionality as it relates to oil and gas industrial control systems (ICS, SCADA). The IOGC is also a good place to question and discuss bugs, development, and features with Inductive Automation that are important to the industry. Sharing, learning, and exploring together can accelerate discovery of new exciting possibilities, benefiting all members of the IOGC.
Membership is generally restricted to individuals with oil and gas companies that are currently using the Ignition software or plan to do so in the future.
Select vendor and system integrator members are allowed if they are actively working with an oil and gas member that will vouch for their membership and sponsor them. Vendor and integrator membership does not constitute a sales opportunity.
- Access to the site forum and articles
- Ability to be updated about IOGC meetings and announcements
- Ability to register to attend quarterly IOGC onsite meetings hosted by member companies
- Ability to attend online meetings
Current Committee Members
- Chairman: Andrew Scott – Pioneer Natural Resources
- Vice Chairman: Charles Lame – WaterBridge Operating LLC
- Secretary: Michael Covington – Cimarex Energy Co.
- Communications: Johnathan Hottell – Kelvin Inc. (previously: EXCO Resources)
- Vendor / Integrator Representative: Rob Warren – Deep Fork Automation (previously: American Energy Partners)
- IA Representative: Kevin McClusky – Inductive Automation
- Voting Member: Justin Huggins – Flywheel Energy
- Voting Member: Mike Kirkland – Phillips 66