Date(s) - 06/26/2019
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Inductive Automation discovery day in Tulsa, OK June 26th.
There’s a new architecture revolutionizing the way large enterprises — from manufacturers to oil and gas — are connecting and analyzing their data. Discover how migrating from a typical poll-response, round-robin topology to a bandwidth-efficient publish/subscribe system using MQTT can decrease latency and help get critical data and analysis to your entire enterprise instantly.
Come to this free one-day seminar to learn how using MQTT and the Ignition industrial application platform can catapult your enterprise into the forefront of the Digital Transformation. Learn how to build a complete IIoT infrastructure — from the network’s edge to the Cloud and to local sites — all on one platform.
Discover and Learn More About:
- The power and flexibility of the Ignition industrial application platform
- How to accelerate innovation and efficiency within your organization
- How to slash operational costs
- How to improve executive decision-making through real-time access to data and information throughout the organization
- How to develop and execute a comprehensive approach to achieve efficiency
- The power of the Cirrus Link MQTT Modules for Ignition
Date: June 26th, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-2:00 PM CDT
Location: Hyatt Regency Tulsa
Address: 100 East Second Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.A, 74103
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided!